When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Opal Violet story, Nov. 64

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
N

Not everyone has a hot wrench, so there are a couple ways to do this
Hot wrench is that a new name for a Welder? + a Lathe or large pipe cutter & a V-block or take it to your local machine shop. $25 bucks and they'll do it for you << cheaper than the cost of the correct die & die holder. Plus, then it still has the correct slot for the spacer washer.
But you are right "lots of ways to do this" I like it to look factory like it was never touched myself. To each there own, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Hot wrench is that a new name for a Welder? + a Lathe or large pipe cutter & a V-block or take it to your local machine shop. $25 bucks and they'll do it for you << cheaper than the cost of the correct die & die holder. Plus, then it still has the correct slot for the spacer washer.
But you are right "lots of ways to do this" I like it to look factory like it was never touched myself. To each there own, I guess. 🤷‍♂️
LOL hot wrench has been around for decades, yep oxy acetalene welder slang. Good idea to have it done at a shop cheap and agree on the assembled appearance looking and fitting stock - thanks

Back