When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Schwinn Starlet...but a 1953 BF Goodrich version...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow. Hard to believe that the bike was once actually white...

IMG_2642.jpg

OK, this is as far as I'll go with this. I'm not going to even attempt to remove the silver paint from the wheels, fender braces and kickstand. Countless hours spent just getting the bike to this point have made me end it here. There are still some tiny paint spots/splatter I just can't seem to remove that were all over the bike, including the seat. Driving me nuts, to say the least. So, two rolls of Bounty Paper Towels later, it's time for a break. 🙄

I have other projects to work, so work stops for now...and I might just sell it as is. If I do, I might keep the headlight, depending on what I sell it for. Time will tell... 😕

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

It didnt suffer in your care. Big improvement! Sometimes those old silvers won't budge. There were a lot of brands and some were indestructible. Keeping the light for the future is a good idea. Bike is nice enough light won't be missed by next owner

FISK tires are in incredible condition (great if needed for a 1930's bike). I wish the paint was!

With the headlight removed, what would be a Fair value on the bike?

i have basically the same bike in blue and white. To complete it, I need to find a match for the blue then do some ”aged“ paint work to the tank and rack. What is the name of the vinyl pattern on that seat? Anyone know? I’d like to see if I can find some to recover a couple of seats.

Back