When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another SHOGUN...but a NICE one!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Probably the same bike. If so, they were trying to get their $250 back. I'd try to get some close matching touch-up paint. I feel safe buying nail polish for touch-up jobs. The store clerks take one look at me and know I'm not painting my finger nails with it. My buddies at the auto parts store often help me nail the colors. Anyway, looks good!

That guy is a home dealer, and his bikes are always pretty much mint. this one, as nice as it is, isn't. Besides, two totally different areas here on Long Island...and the guy didn't even know what the broken cable was for...:eek:

As far as touch-ups, model paint is usually pretty good if and when I use it. If I can't match it almost perfectly, I leave it alone.

------

For frosts, pearls and some metallics nail varnish can be handy.

Also convenient that it comes in tiny bottles...with a brush no less! ;)

-----

------

Also convenient that it comes in tiny bottles...with a brush no less! ;)

-----
For small chips and scratches, I usually apply touch-up paint with a tooth pick. If I use spray paint, I spray the paint into the cap, then apply it with a toothpick. Sometimes a good clear coat can then be applied to even things out.

More like a bicycle version of Lou Bega's Mambo Number 5. My motto is "So many good deals on bikes, so little time!"

Back