When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Very Cool What Is It

-

kccomet

I live for the CABE
ive had this bike 6 or 7 years, and still dont know what it is. i always thought leclede because of the crank set. my finger shows the other badge hole. i love the look of these big sprocket bikes and a truss frame and kelley bars to boot. thanks for the look and any info

track 001.JPG

track 002.JPG

track 003.JPG

track 004.JPG

Last edited:
Couple of things that say not Racycle, the off-set headbadge screw holes... The crankset and chainwheel I haven't seen before...the only time Racycle used chain tensioners like that was in the early tread models and they were inch pitch....and Racycles truss frame was late teens...

I'm researching a double bar roadster that has the same joints as this Laclede on the lower bar. Does anyone know who E.C. Simmons contracted to make this frame? According to all of the options in their catalog page, I figure some of the fork selection won't necessarily match the frame manufacturer. My guess is these bikes were much like Meads in that they were put together by the Seller from jobber parts.

Back