When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another what year frame ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Would like to know the year serial number is 5A3335 Its a girls bike and I'll post pics of all the parts that were on it before I dis assembled it.
IMG_1373.gif
IMG_1377.gif
IMG_1378.gif
IMG_1376.gif
Whats neat about this bike is you had to spread the forks to put the front wheel on.

It appears that you have a girl’s Colson frame and the serial number could be read as a 1935 production date. Not all Colson numbers adhere to the most common decoded pattern for the make but the 1935 interpretation is backed up by the straight seat stays which predate the change to curved seat stays in 1936.

The fork is the standard early Colson truss fork but the stem is from the later thirties and newer than the frame.

Not Sure If I'm going to sell or maybe put back together. Considering that the bike is 75 years old. I have a set of skip tooth rims and have the seat also. Just needs to be recovered. You can PM me a offer and I will decide what I'm doing with it.

Back