When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Antique 1899 Pierce Arrow Model 121 Pneumatic Safety Track Bicycle, Buffalo NY Mfg..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

my560sec

Wore out three sets of tires already!
UP FOR CONSIDERATION IS THIS RARE ANTIQUE & AWESOME COMPLETE 1899 CIRCA PIERCE ARROW PNEUMATIC SAFETY TRACK RACER BICYCLE WITH A 21" 1/2 FRAME. AN ORIGINAL PAINT BIKE WITH DECALS / PIN STRIPING... BADGE (BUFFALO MFG NY), NICKEL PLATED FORK AS WELL AS CRANKS POST NECK ETC. CORRECT TRAP PEDALS WITH TOE CLIPS... PERSONS RACING SADDLE... MATCHING WOOD RIMS WITH A FIXED GEAR REAR... OVERALL A FAIRLY NICE 1899 EXAMPLE OF PIERCE PNEUMATIC SAFETY TRACK RACER BICYCLE IN VERY NICE ORIGINAL CONDITION... NO VISABLE CRACKS OR DAMAGE... THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Asking $3500.00
Shipping $90.00
Location Pa.

IMG_2028.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

IMG_2048.JPG

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

Pretty sure this is later than '99. Can you post the serial number? I don't believe Pierce used that decal until much later. Under the head badge you can see the holes for a tag that should read "Special Racer" like this one. Chain and seat is also later I'm thinking maybe early teens. Regardless a nice bike. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is later than '99. Can you post the serial number? I don't believe Pierce used that decal until much later. Under the head badge you can see the holes for a tag that should read "Special Racer" like this one. Chain and seat is also later I'm thinking maybe early teens. Regardless a nice bike. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1143393
Hi Shawn, Serial has six numbers #138810
I do agree bike is later... Teens
April 2013 Copake sold a model 121... Same exact paint combo. saddle chain cranks / pedals etc. dated 1899... Also missing it's Special Racer Tab... Is it possible Racer badge holes where standard to all frames and assigned to particular models? Ed

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2192.JPG

Hi Shawn, How are you? Just wanted to know if you can you assist me with identifying this set of prewar fender's... I figure it's Dayton, Huffman or Firestone... Just haven't been able to locate that info... Thank you. Ed

IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG

IMG_3734.JPG

IMG_3735.JPG

IMG_3737.JPG

IMG_3739.JPG

Hi Shawn, How are you? Just wanted to know if you can you assist me with identifying this set of prewar fender's... I figure it's Dayton, Huffman or Firestone... Just haven't been able to locate that info... Thank you. Ed

View attachment 1162217

View attachment 1162218

View attachment 1162219

View attachment 1162220

View attachment 1162221

View attachment 1162222
Paint scheme, flat braces and front fender to fork mount area are looking 38 Colson to me. Firestone badged.

Back