When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique bike info sources

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You could list here on the CABE as well in the for sale section. Be sure to please read the rules first. Basically you must post a pic, a location, and a price. V/r Shawn

Your only a couple hours north of me. Let me know if you have a garage sale:). I wish I could stumble on a bunch of old bikes! My luck they would be a bunch of 70s Schwinn 10 speeds.

That`s is a nice little find. Wish I stumbled across that pile. I love rust. You probably have more interested collectors in your area than you realize. Be prepared to be contacted by many.

I went to look at buying some non bike stuff from a friend. She asked" do you know anyone that buys rusty bikes?" My wife just looked at me with the "LOOK". I was stunned that they were not much newer. I am currently unemployed and will be listing everything on ebay , pick up only, soon. I am a muscle bike guy and do not know values. We are buying the entire estate so I hoping there are more early bike items in the many boxes.

Here is the one I am keeping. Sorry not for sale.
20180622_123127.jpg

The Sears Elgin keeper is a 1930 depression-era bike; post pictures of ones like those, (in individual posts with better pictures), in this pre-1933 forum.
Maybe post pictures of more classic balloon bikes of the "streamlining era" in the classic 1933-1965 forum.
Maybe post pictures of the newer post-1965 bikes later, (derailers, safety-act reflectors etc.), and in a much later thread(s).
(And maybe gently wash the dirty ones, with some mild soap and water).
Maybe start with the other bikes that you may have also considered as almost worth keeping (?).

Back