When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique bike info sources

-

51delivery

On Training Wheels
I just purchased a group of early bikes about 30 plus parts. I am looking for any identification guidance. Any suggested reference book? Websites? I hate to be a pain and post everytging here. Lots of missing head badges.

Please post some pictures. "Early" means different things to different people. This is a good reference book:

Adams.JPG

I just purchased a group of early bikes about 30 plus parts. I am looking for any identification guidance. Any suggested reference book? Websites? I hate to be a pain and post everytging here. Lots of missing head badges.
You've come to the right place! Start posting up pics!

Looks like there could be a few gems in there. Check them for head badges. Anything with a badge or name on it will help a lot.

Still in the trailer. All of my storage space is full not sure where to put them. Sorting will be a slow process. May eventually start listing on ebay one at a time.

Back