When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

''antique eagle bicycle - $1 (Stephenson)''

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jacob9795

I live for the CABE
Could be a fun project...

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/atq/d/antique-eagle-bicycle/6415784038.html

''It is rough, the frame is tweaked a bit in the front. One hand grip is missing. One pedal is missing. Bearings are sloppy in the rear wheel and 3 spokes are broken. I am unsure but would guess the wheels are not original but the speedometer is original to the wheels. However, it is missing the face and does not work. One of the rear fender supports has been replaced and somewhat poorly. It does have its unmolested front badge. I am not in desperate need to sell this bike as it does not take up much storage space, but i figured I'd see if there is much interest in it. Make a reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.''

shelby eagle.jpg

Could be a fun project...

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/atq/d/antique-eagle-bicycle/6415784038.html

''It is rough, the frame is tweaked a bit in the front. One hand grip is missing. One pedal is missing. Bearings are sloppy in the rear wheel and 3 spokes are broken. I am unsure but would guess the wheels are not original but the speedometer is original to the wheels. However, it is missing the face and does not work. One of the rear fender supports has been replaced and somewhat poorly. It does have its unmolested front badge. I am not in desperate need to sell this bike as it does not take up much storage space, but i figured I'd see if there is much interest in it. Make a reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.''

View attachment 721525

I spoke to the guy and I think the frame is toast. Says it was possibly run over and straightened. Tubes are slightly flattened so not just a matter of trying to straighten a minor bend.

I spoke to the guy and I think the frame is toast. Says it was possibly run over and straightened. Tubes are slightly flattened so not just a matter of trying to straighten a minor bend.
did he say what he would take for it?

Bummer

Last edited:
Back