When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique Eldi 2 Bike work Stand

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kz1000

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've used this for many years but finally gave in to a newer Park professional stand I picked up, Every section works as should, I have had a tandem frame on here but naturally it was tippy, but no problems weight wise. This unit is heavy so any shipping is all on the buyer and because of the weight I will ship in 2 or more boxes. I would much rather deal in person via pick-up or transport via collectors. $200.
IMG_6470_zps9291e301-1.jpg

IMG_6471_zpse616eab6-1.jpg

IMG_6472_zps079ad705-1.jpg

IMG_6473_zps904016f2-1.jpg

IMG_6474_zps430b0983-1.jpg

IMG_6475_zps3d855213-1.jpg

IMG_6476_zps27bc6620-1.jpg

IMG_6477_zps1202c1b2-1.jpg

IMG_6478_zpsd3d284bc-1.jpg

IMG_6479_zps934c3bfd-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is an awesome repair stand . I've seen it in person . GREAT condition . . and very cool vintage .

This is an awesome repair stand . I've seen it in person . GREAT condition . . and very cool vintage .

I think I was told it was used in the Iver Johnson factory, :D

Stand is located in Templeton Massachusetts

That was a very good deal. I have the same stand that I use. Someone got an awesome stand that will last forever!

I have a friend willing to sell me the just the top part of this stand (no pole, will need one and no shelves or base - just the two jaws and the part they go into) for $100.
Is this a good deal?

I have a friend willing to sell me the just the top part of this stand (no pole, will need one and no shelves or base - just the two jaws and the part they go into) for $100.
Is this a good deal?

What I would do with that is get a piece of 1-1/2" pipe and mount the jaw section from the cieling on your work area, you could suspend the bike and have free floor space below it. The Jaw section is the main piece, $100. doesn't sound bad.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back