When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique Mystery Kids' Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Campycrazy

On Training Wheels
Can anyone offer any information about this bicycle? (Pics attached) It has no name or SN, I've been able to identify. I'd love to know the 'what'/'who', 'when', and approx value. Pics of clean examples would be exceptional, also.

Thanks for the assistance.

IMG_20160218_142122.jpg

IMG_20160218_142103.jpg

Looks similar to a 16"Murray I picked up for my little Nephew.(Note* Forks turned backwards in these For Sale ad pics)

1806-1.jpg

1807-1.jpg

The handlebar alone is telling me "Murray". The curved shape makes it identical to the ones on Murray/Mercury chain drive tricycles.

Dave

Yea, 1950's. value.... I paid $90.00 shipped for mine and it had good paint and all the parts, even the original rack.
In case you wish to sell, I'd buy your wheelset if they are 14"(tires) for $20.00 plus actual shipping. :)

In case you wish to sell, I'd buy your wheelset if they are 14"(tires) for $20.00 plus actual shipping. :)

I'm not, personally, the ownerowner, but I relayed your offer. He's not currently interested in 'parting it out'.

If he changes his mind, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for your help.

Back