When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique Scooter

-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
First of all, I collect bicycles...not scooters. But my neighbor had this in her garage and had a Garage Sale where she was going to be putting it in. I bought it from her just because it looked so cool, was all original, and was VERY old...with wheels.
Any of you knowledgeable people out there have any info you'd like to share on this??

Thanks!
IMG_0960.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0947.JPG

fred

First of all, I collect bicycles...not scooters. But my neighbor had this in her garage and had a Garage Sale where she was going to be putting it in. I bought it from her just because it looked so cool, was all original, and was VERY old...with wheels.
Any of you knowledgeable people out there have any info you'd like to share on this??

Thanks!
fred

Based on construction, I suspect that it is circa 1920's. Aside from that I unfortunately cannot find anything in my archives that conclusively identifies it or its maker. Sorry, wish I could offer more info. on this one.

Based on construction, I suspect that it is circa 1920's. Aside from that I unfortunately cannot find anything in my archives that conclusively identifies it or its maker. Sorry, wish I could offer more info. on this one.

Thank you the reply. Any info is better than none, and it's now the oldest "wheeled" item I have in the collection! :)

Back