When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antique tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Renee91

On Training Wheels
I have a old antique tricycle I'm trying to find the value of it has all it's parts. No dents just some rust.

@ridingtoy can probably tell you more but my opinion is not really valuable. Looks like maybe 1950s just not much market for this kind of stuff. I’m thinking $20 tops. V/r Shawn

Don't be put off by opinions. Looks like there is a badge or sticker on the front. Try a search for similar on E-bay to try to compare. It is late 1950's to late 1960's. Looks to be solid and ridable. Might be a good gift or donation for a child. It still has a purpose as a tricycle! Good luck

I actually have a few tricycles so this wasn't an off-the-cuff remark regarding value or collectability. I think you kinda said the same thing with "Might be a good gift or donation for a child". V/r Shawn

Back