When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Bicycles Coming to Brimfield? Who's Going?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I am going up. Free deliver and discounts for any of my for sale items located in Hershey, but you need to contact me in advance so I can bring them!

Lets see any bicycles that maybe coming!

Brimfield Special! $450 Brimfield only! Pay $50 deposit to reserve, $400 at Brimfield!
424B3215-F131-4D1B-B178-7AE155B1BA25.jpg

FCB72483-26EC-44FE-BD69-04D89C8D3254.jpg

This Toledo Rubber Co. Rex is available at Brimfield for $125 cash (the saddle and bars are already gone but the rest of the bike is there as seen). I don't want to pack and ship as it is not worth my time to deal with it. Please reserve now otherwise it likely will not be in the load.
1552815-6e1e2e2c37b8dd9a1758cfef7708b7d3.jpg

Oh hell yes!! That’s my back yard it’s a 39 Minuit drive - been going forever! - what days are you going and where are you setting up?

Bart

Apparently not!!!!! I need to pay attention! How the heck did I miss this!!! I blame retirement! I never know the day or date lol!!!

So, what kind of cool stuff did you find?

Apparently not!!!!! I need to pay attention! How the heck did I miss this!!! I blame retirement! I never know the day or date lol!!!

So, what kind of cool stuff did you find?
So many people say the are busier in retirement! I found a few really art pieces for the gallery. The only bike was a girls Silver King with original aluminum gothic fenders.

So many people say the are busier in retirement! I found a few really art pieces for the gallery. The only bike was a girls Silver King with original aluminum gothic fenders.
Yeah, not sure why I’m so busy but I seem to be involved in so many activity that I still need to use my planner so I don’t miss obligation - my FAV is working at the New England Air Museum!

Back