When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any CWC Cycle Truck head badge experts out there?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

10~18kustoms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have this CWC CT that was missing the head badge as well as many other missing and incorrect parts. From most of the pictures I've seen the CTs seemed to have the pretty standard Roadmaster badge that has a 2 7/8" hole spacing on them. But, this frame has a smaller 2 5/8" spacing. Were there other badges?

I recently picked up one of these in messed up condition wondering the same thing. From the limited research I've done, just a standard head badge were on these. Thought they had something similar to the Schwinn but not from what I've seen on original bikes. The badge is pretty much hidden by the top bracket for the basket that wraps around the head tube. Nice store!

I've also seen them badged as a Western Flyer. I'm not sure what the WF hole spacing is but it's worth a look, especially if the roadmaster badge is not lining up with the holes.

I believe the bike pictured belongs to Jim Frazier (JAFCO) Maybe he can confirm the hole spacing on the WF.
0b1673b7d5716ab7432ce64fd250e561.jpg

Yes, I had another knowledgeable CABE member PM me about the WF badge idea. I think that might be the answer as the early WF badges were 2 5/8". It's a little hard to tell, but the shape of the badge on Jim's looks WF.

Back