When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any CWC Cycle Truck head badge experts out there?

-
I've also seen them badged as a Western Flyer. I'm not sure what the WF hole spacing is but it's worth a look, especially if the roadmaster badge is not lining up with the holes.

I believe the bike pictured belongs to Jim Frazier (JAFCO) Maybe he can confirm the hole spacing on the WF.
View attachment 1211697
Twisted strange CWC sprocket but nice!

Its referred to as the "pork chop" chain ring.

Very hard to come by. Mostly used on delivery cycles. I have also seen the 5 hole star chain ring used as well. Both chain rings are smaller in diameter then the paisley.

Its referred to as the "pork chop" chain ring.

Very hard to come by. Mostly used on delivery cycles. I have also seen the 5 hole star chain ring used as well. Both chain rings are smaller in diameter then the paisley.
Hola CWC stay safe! Those kind of parts that are sticky in your mind since I saw it the first time long ago but still nice!!!

Thanks everyone for the help on that issue. I did find a WF badge and the holes match. Now on to the next problem of trying to find a correct chain guard, and the uber rare front drop stand.

Seems a bit unique compared with what I see on these. Most are the familiar Roadmaster head badge. I think I've seen Western Flyer badge on one or 2.' Mine was removed long ago, along with the paint....

Yes, Very seldom seen Roadmaster badge. My Delivery cycle had the same badge on it as well.
I have not seen this badge used on any other Roadmaster DC or otherwise. I also have an NOS example (Thanks Catfish) of this very badge which is marked on the back with a sharpie. "From Patric, 1935 only" .

I don't have any information to support that claim though.

Very nice DC project. What are your plans with it?

Back