When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any double curved bar Roadsters out there?

-
I would like to see some nice double curved bar Roadsters. Including your blue one Tim! If you don't post a picture of it you don't have a hair on your.......head. Come on guys, someone start the parade.

Here you go Dan. I have a hair but not this Royal badged double bar anymore. It now resides in British Columbia. Very nice original paint.This one was owned by CABE member brownster69 before me.
IMG_4772_zps437fe4d9-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go Dan. I have a hair but not this Royal badged double bar anymore. It now resides in British Columbia. Very nice original paint on this one.This one was owned by CABE member brownster69 before me.

Say it ain't so, Tim. I hate to admit I covet, buy dang that is a nice bike. I'm sorry I wasn't in line when you sold that one. I really like the blue.

Some of these have flat fender braces, others don't. What year did flat braces generally stop being used?

sorry, please remove my non Schwinn double bar examples...

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 7c21425b3288e7fc259a2c1b9dc95e1f.jpg
    7c21425b3288e7fc259a2c1b9dc95e1f.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Definately prewar. Cool peaked fenders. A CWC? With 50's S2 wheels...I think. Seller says pick up only. It would be a cool project bike.

There was a survivor on eBay that just ended I think Friday was over priced at $1600.00 I spoke with the seller he said he had it sold at $1000.00 but the buyer backs out . Then he said he parted it out instead suck a bummer :(

Back