When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Elf Fans in the group

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wheelsick

On Training Wheels
I’ve had these for a long time.
24 & 20 DOUBLECROSS

DBBE5560-F225-43A2-8723-CC85942FEECB.jpeg

49C939E9-281C-4F6B-A0B5-049A5C3F9CC0.jpeg

‘94 Extra Long Frame (ELF) Doublecross chrome and black. Crupi hubs on Araya Special Edition double wall rims, Pitbull II center-pull brake calipers with Paul two-finger levers, Profile cranks/chainring, Ti axle, TNT stem, Syncros platform pedals. NOT for sale.

48DE90C6-2833-4BA5-9ECA-6D965740EE2F.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the ELF bikes and yours are awesome especially the cruiser, love the bars on it. Your cruiser looks to be an '88-'91 and the double cross '95-'97. These bikes are so underated nowadays and they don't cost much compared to other 90's bikes which is good for us Elf lovers. They do have a couple pricey parts like their ti. hubs or OG cranks. I have a few and one of which is a '93 cruiser that I'll be racing all season in the cruiser class.
For the record; ELF stands for extra light frame.

IMG_4646.JPG

I have an elf frame and forks , it is very light

Yes, the ELF forks are like the lightest I've seen. A set of 1 1/8 steerer tube mid school forks are like 1.3 pound range which is about the same as a carbon fork. My '93 ELF cruiser weighs less than any of my 80's 20" bikes.

Back