When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Elf Fans in the group

-

Wheelsick

On Training Wheels
I’ve had these for a long time.
24 & 20 DOUBLECROSS

DBBE5560-F225-43A2-8723-CC85942FEECB.jpeg

49C939E9-281C-4F6B-A0B5-049A5C3F9CC0.jpeg

‘94 Extra Long Frame (ELF) Doublecross chrome and black. Crupi hubs on Araya Special Edition double wall rims, Pitbull II center-pull brake calipers with Paul two-finger levers, Profile cranks/chainring, Ti axle, TNT stem, Syncros platform pedals. NOT for sale.

48DE90C6-2833-4BA5-9ECA-6D965740EE2F.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the ELF bikes and yours are awesome especially the cruiser, love the bars on it. Your cruiser looks to be an '88-'91 and the double cross '95-'97. These bikes are so underated nowadays and they don't cost much compared to other 90's bikes which is good for us Elf lovers. They do have a couple pricey parts like their ti. hubs or OG cranks. I have a few and one of which is a '93 cruiser that I'll be racing all season in the cruiser class.
For the record; ELF stands for extra light frame.

IMG_4646.JPG

I have an elf frame and forks , it is very light

Yes, the ELF forks are like the lightest I've seen. A set of 1 1/8 steerer tube mid school forks are like 1.3 pound range which is about the same as a carbon fork. My '93 ELF cruiser weighs less than any of my 80's 20" bikes.

Back