When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any guesses? LOUSY picture, but I'm going to look at this in the morning...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Double_D

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I know the picture is awful, but it's what the guy sent me. I heard about this for sale and I'm going to take a peek at it tomorrow AM. I love old Schwinns!

DD

sch.jpg

I saw it the other day on CL, from the lousy photo I can still see some elements that make that bike VERY interesting.....

I went and looked at it today. It was beyond rough. It was a LaSalle, which I don't know much about. It had axle adjusters by the dropouts. It had no tank, the rims were GONE, there was a side kickstand, no skip-tooth sprocket, and it looked like it came off the bottom of the ocean. I passed at 150 FIRM dollars. It may be worth more, but it's way too deep of a project for me to jump into. Another guy was pulling in the driveway as I was leaving. Maybe he knows more than me and bought it?

DD

It looks pretty rough even from that small CL photo. I believe LaSalle was just one of the great many Schwinn badges. For $150 firm I'd walk away from that too.

Back