When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any hardware suggestions for mounting this reflector?

-

gkeep

I live for the CABE
I found a vintage magnetic tail light that only had the red reflector left in the frame. Any suggestions for a piece of hardware to mount this in and make this usable on a fender? 1 inch diameter.

Buy a cheap plastic $.99 reflector that's the same diameter and cut the back plate out and install it on that one???

I have one that lost its jewel. If you think it will do for what you need just pm me your address and I'll send it to you. That is a leather disk with covered in dried glue around the bolt. You could either leave the leather on to keep a porious surface and glue or epoxy it(I would probably do that) or if you think it'd be too bulky that way then take the leather disk off and epoxy your jewel right the flat end of the bolt. Either way the little hooks will prolly be a non factor. I have some NOS ones.If anyone is in need pm me. Im not in a rush to come off them but Id part with any set other than the amber ones
058cfe190ca75be719de8b884e29b67f.jpg
15eaf019b7bcf07adc0138b0396825cb.jpg

Wow, Pirate that was lightning fast shipping like always! Keep it Up!
-No One
ad1ad06305b96eef26f193e23b6d0efd.jpg

Last edited:
Back