When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any id info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZOOK

Finally riding a big boys bike
the is a first for me on this old Schwinn. it's stamped
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
with 2 sets of numbers. thank you in advance # 1777 large near bearing cup the other # 775119 i'll try to get photos soon.

Man, I like it. That's just my speed! REC can probably help on the numbers. I'm thinking 37. Love the reverse paint scheme. Seat is hard to look at but it's a great bike!

Last edited:
I just put tires on and rode it today. give me liberty! that's on the headbadge (liberty:()

I just put tires on and rode it today. give me liberty! that's on the headbadge (liberty:()

...or give me death"
Patrick Henry's speech given just up the street from where I live.

Nice colors on your bike and wondering what it looks like cleaned up?
Chris

glad you guys like it. what about the 2 sets of numbers? what are they? is it a 1937?

i like it.

37 sounds right but rec is the guy that will tell you for sure.to me it looks like a model c.:cool:

This bike does look like it uses the C-Model frame and I think the first character in the serial number may be a "Z" rather than a "7". That would put the number in line with the typical Schwinn serial number patterns for that period and would suggest the frame is probably circa 1938.

Back