When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea on what this is

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimK

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Muscle Bike people.
A friend of mine found this yesterday and we are wondering if anyone might know what this bike might have been? It is sticker badged Belknap Blue Grass and says Rollfast on the chain guard which may or may not be original to the bike. If some one can provide a model name and maybe a picture of a more complete one we would be very grateful

Thanks

JimK

IMG_2373_resized.jpg

IMG_2375_resized.jpg

IMG_2376_resized.jpg

IMG_2377_resized.jpg

IMG_2378_resized.jpg

No, it's almost correct but, the steering wheel missing stickers on it, seat an sissy bar, prob other things too. However, Huffy must have acquired rollfast in 60's b/c they're mainly huffy branded. Your frame and fenders are right too. I bet that brand was a Monkey wards (Montgomery wards) contract. I member them, Huffy copied us kids, but seemed cool at first, b/c we were retrofitting 'coveco' (sp?) steering wheels, huffy made it easy, but, comparably back then, it was crap. they'd rust and break fast. I.E. if you value your teeth skull or face, don't pull wheelies like the ad shows [grin]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdzF4OXgdrN5xqLME8zgKjNPJ3flBjUo9NZYQaHcljCnk1bsjiPQ.jpg

Here's Huffy's 1968 ad, The 'Huffy wheel' :

huffy.jpg

huffy.jpg

Last edited:
It's a huffy Wheel with a 24 or 26" rollfast chainguard on it. Huffy made the bikes for Belknaps. Bike probably looked like the blue bike above in Jeff54's post. Cool find.

Yes, everyone is on point, that is a Huffy made Wheel bike, badged as a Belknap Bluegrass bike. There are lots of mismatched parts, the tires, seat, and guard aren't original, but the rest appears to be original. Nice find!

Back