When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea what’s this worth. AMF Junior fire chief tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

boocoop123

On Training Wheels
Does anyone have any idea of the worth. Haven’t found any like it online. Pictures added.
f2386e288f7cb4919f168846bb5680a8.jpg
e28736577a66a5f26ff0e29fb386b6e9.jpg
111cc0acdaafca47c27820c558a56e70.jpg
be7fbe79545a77875e8727b2ee4cc5ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this has to date between 1962-1970. That is when AMF (American Machine & Foundry) moved to Olney and they went just by "AMF" starting about 1970. A fairly modern piece by collecting standards. If you had one as a kid and just had to have it then maybe the $125 they are asking otherwise I'm thinking $50-75 @ridingtoy what you think? V/r Shawn

I believe this has to date between 1962-1970. That is when AMF (American Machine & Foundry) moved to Olney and they went just by "AMF" starting about 1970. A fairly modern piece by collecting standards. If you had one as a kid and just had to have it then maybe the $125 they are asking otherwise I'm thinking $50-75 @ridingtoy what you think? V/r Shawn

Thanks for gettin back to me so quick. Are these hard to find? I have looked for one online for a while and only found an only thread where someone wanted to fix one up. Nothing else about these fire chief amf tricycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete such as this one probably not very common. The problem is these are just not what most tricycle collectors really go after so they don't bring a lot of money unless you can find that person that had one as a kid and just has to have it. V/r Shawn

Yes, I saw this post earlier today and was thinking around $50 or so. Being the age it is, there's more plastic parts on it than earlier tricycles. Not really a collectable trike except as you mentioned - to someone who wanted to find a replacement like the one they had as a child.

Dave

Back