When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea what company made this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mymando

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have a bike that has no head badge but the outline of the head badge and I wanted to see if anyone might know what company made this bike? Hopefully someone has an idea?

0EF5EAE8-9F38-40E0-A032-E6FC5B67BECF.jpeg

So how long were these made? They’re kind of the like the Red Klinedinst from the York area only sold In Pittsburgh? This is what the bike looks like has a morrow rear hub and a new departure front. No rack he decided to keep it I guess?

004268E7-7801-4C40-B37A-04D05E37ED18.png

How long were these made— depends on the context of the question. The details are pre-war, so one might say up until wartime, about earlier half of 1942.

The bike has minor differences from the post war bikes, and has more streamlining than the fairly-similar 1930’s bikes (which had a straight down tube from the head tube to the bottom bracket crank hanger).

If the context is specific to the missing head badge, then perhaps some research on that local distributor might be required?

The year or season of manufacture might be approximated from serial numbers stamped on the bottom of the bike.

Last edited:
How long were these made— depends on the context of the question. The details are pre-war, so one might say up until wartime, about earlier half of 1942.

The bike has minor differences from the post war bikes, and has more streamlining than the fairly-similar 1930’s bikes (which had a straight down tube from the head tube to the bottom bracket crank hanger).

If the context is specific to the missing head badge, then perhaps some research on that local distributor might be required?

The year or season of manufacture might be approximated from serial numbers stamped on the bottom of the bike.
I just discovered what company made it but the head badge is probably going to to be a bit harder to come by than a Schwinn or a Columbia but hopefully one will pop up but it may not be in my possession that long???

Back