When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea what this is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barto

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Got a 41 boys Columbia yesterday but not specifically sure exactly what it is...no badge but it was a rectangle not a Columbia badge...look at the chain ring...not Columbia. Bike looks all original but heavy patina - great candidate for a OA bath! Any thoughts on value?

Thx,

BART

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

IMG_4070.JPG

IMG_4071.JPG

IMG_4072.JPG

IMG_4073.JPG

IMG_4074.JPG

IMG_4075.JPG

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

IMG_4079.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

Dag, I gotta get better at this! I thought the front end was original!!! Paint on the fenders and frame match and the front fender fits right into the springer.
Any guesses on the value?

Hi @Barto

As you said, it's a 1941.

F70356 H6, the frame was made in June 1941. There are several rectangular badges being used by Westfield at this time, with a straight lower bar it is likely to be a budget Elgin, but other models used the same shape badge, Westfield, Viking, Rugby etc.

1603053936124.png

This is from the 1941 Westfield catalogue.

Best Regards,

Adrian

I like the look of these fenders but, I have way too many projects to take this one on. Going up for sale. What's everyone think, is $300 plus shipping a fair price??

Back