When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea what tipe a bicycle is

-
20201120_174222.jpg

What would the general period be for this? By the 1890's the high wheelers were the big deal, so this would be earlier, is that right? Maybe 1870's? It looks like you would need to know a good machinist or blacksmith if you need spare parts. I'm guessing that most of the iron work is wrought iron, not steel.

What would the general period be for this? By the 1890's the high wheelers were the big deal, so this would be earlier, is that right? Maybe 1870's? It looks like you would need to know a good machinist or blacksmith if you need spare parts. I'm guessing that most of the iron work is wrought iron, not steel.
Tkns

1860's to 1870's period.
Tkns
Tkns

Back