When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Idea?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Rocket Jet or Blaz-O-Jet...or?
d218b0c10e27dc04ac4478f1aaed5d82.jpg

ccdc229e343827adbe5e5e9170eac278.jpg

142d25543291260c00c689a4801dce70.jpg

36e13e0dc4188e3a3d8ad0dfac476f5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These were produced by AMF Junior in a couple different styles. One of the identifying features of later AMF Junior trikes were the stars in circles stamped into the rear step. If you see them you know you have an AMF Junior even if the head decal with maker name is gone.

Dave

Junior, was there a step up from the JR?
Like this one
f501fa480ff7c404e2999d7c5b783586.jpg

Also what would have been the AMF Rocket Jr decal? And I guess that identifier would be on the sides of the fenders?

Also the top tube appears to be missing an end cap, which I'm guessing was also a matching red lens like what's on the front?

cbf16d30d90be32c468ff7a711b6739f.jpg

And thanks for the responses guys.
Was thinking of getting this for my soon to be born grandson.
But if it's missing a rear lens I might pass. I'm sure they aren't easy to find.[emoji15] [emoji30] [emoji51]

Last edited:
Here's what the front fender decal would look like. Yes, the rear tube end would have had another red lens. -Dave
$_3.jpg
trike.jpg

Thx Dave.
I would guess that rear lens that is missing would be a hard piece to find?

It probably would be. Can't recall ever seeing new ones reproduced or original ones for sale by themselves. Probably best bet would to be picking up another trike with at least one lens intact that's in "for parts" condition and snitching the lens off of it.

Dave

Back