When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any ideas on what this is?

-
B

Brentville

This is a bike I'm trying to pick up but it has no headbadge or other markings. The seat and crank look like a schwinn. The seat may be an add on tho. What I've not seen before in a girls bike is the double down tubes.

Any ideas on the year and maker?

Thanks.

01010001040001161220080905cfeef1bdc-1.jpg

010202010405011605200809056854a61-1.jpg

Could be something like this. Early-mid 60's Huffy Eldorado.

ElDorado1-1.jpg

Cheers,

I'm thinking that it's an Eldorado

Looks like a pretty incomplete Eldorado by comparison. Does it look like the fork is bent back too?

Might be a good basket with a not so good bike attached.

forks are usually easy to find just get a girls fork as the steer tube is longer. what is your objective here? are you wanting something valuable? or just something to ride? build it how you like it. it's a nice enough bike. I like the basket! either ebay will have your parts or I or some of the guys here may have something
Scott:cool:

I might restore it

if it wasn't too much trouble to track down the tank and light, the rear fender, the chain guard and rear rack.

It's a good enough deal for $20 jut to have the bike for parts or for something to build and ride. And the huffy Eldorado bikes do look nice.

thats the spirit! cheer up, it could have been a Schwinn!:D
I'll see if the fork I have is any good, I have one of these in the back yard thad was run over.:eek:
Scott:cool:

I actually prefer the look of the El Dorado without the tank, etc. I'm not as big a fan of those 60' sorts of bukes. I have an El Dorado frame without those things. I like the look of the double down tube. I am holding onto the frame until I get the urge to rat rod it into something.

Cheers,

Paula,

Be sure to post pictures of whatever you do with the green Huffy El Dorado Frame :D

Back