When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any ideas what this push scooter might be?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I

illumin

Hi all

Just joined the forum after picking up this push scooter - I have no idea what brand it is or how old it is, was hoping somebody on here could help.....

Any advice appreciated....

DSCF6335.jpg

DSCF6332-1.jpg

DSCF6333.jpg

DSCF6334.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to the CABE! :)

Checking through some riding toy collector books, the closest pics I could find to your scoooter is early 1950s Tri-ang, which were made in England. Some of the early '50s Tri-ang models had white tires like yours, and the general design and shape of the frame matches Tri-ang. On the flat area on the lower front is where the Tri-ang head badge would have been located. Hope that helps!

Dave

Hi,

Welcome to the CABE! :)

Checking through some riding toy collector books, the closest pics I could find to your scoooter is early 1950s Tri-ang, which were made in England. Some of the early '50s Tri-ang models had white tires like yours, and the general design and shape of the frame matches Tri-ang. On the flat area on the lower front is where the Tri-ang head badge would have been located. Hope that helps!

Dave

Hi Dave

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated... I have googled "Triang scooter" and I think you are correct - I found a couple of pictures that seemed to be the same scooter and they were 50s Triangs. To restore or not restore - thats the next decision! Thanks again for your help :)

Back