When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any info is appreciated!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biggermustache

Finally riding a big boys bike
trike.jpg
trike2.jpg

I have seen a couple of these old trikes around. I do believe that this is a Garton trike built in Sheboygan Wisconsin. I have a old Garton wagon that i traded for a couple of bikes. When the guy found out what it was he wanted it back. No way i said. I still have the wagon but haven't done much with it. On the wheels check to see if their is any lettering on the tires. Good luck. Razin.

I have seen a couple of these old trikes around. I do believe that this is a Garton trike built in Sheboygan Wisconsin. I have a old Garton wagon that i traded for a couple of bikes. When the guy found out what it was he wanted it back. No way i said. I still have the wagon but haven't done much with it. On the wheels check to see if their is any lettering on the tires. Good luck. Razin.
Thanks! I will.

At first glance I'd guess either Mercury or Steelcraft (both are Murray Ohio products), or Garton. It does have similar design features of both companies. The handlebar looks like a Mercury design and the frame looks like Garton. Hmmm...this trike really looks familiar. Seems I've seen a photo of one just like it years back but can't recall where. I did some Google searches and couldn't come up with a match. It is definitely from the later 1930s. This is going to bug me until I find that photo again.

Dave

At first glance I'd guess either Mercury or Steelcraft (both are Murray Ohio products), or Garton. It does have similar design features of both companies. The handlebar looks like a Mercury design and the frame looks like Garton. Hmmm...this trike really looks familiar. Seems I've seen a photo of one just like it years back but can't recall where. I did some Google searches and couldn't come up with a match. It is definitely from the later 1930s. This is going to bug me until I find that photo again.

Dave
I had a friend of mine who had a couple of these and he had a Garton that looked almost identical to yours. Good luck. Razin.

Back