When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any info on a Delmar?

-
Looks like a '37. Replaced fender braces. Possibly carryover 36 fenders, or replaced all together at sometime, since most 37's have peaked fenders. Correct dropcenters for '37. '36 would have straightsides aka tripledrops. Much later saddle, bars look correct. Stem a replacement. Are there holes in the rear fender for a dropstand clip?

Cool LWB! with a few wrong parts, looks like reg drop centers and not triple steps tho.
Thank you! I’m looking forward to getting it cleaned up and back on the road. Yep, I got pretty excited and typed triple step by accident. Good callout. 😊

Reactions: mrg
Looks like a '37. Replaced fender braces. Possibly carryover 36 fenders, or replaced all together at sometime, since most 37's have peaked fenders. Correct dropcenters for '37. '36 would have straightsides aka tripledrops. Much later saddle, bars look correct. Stem a replacement. Are there holes in the rear fender for a dropstand clip?
Hey hey! Thank you for the heads up on all of that. There are holes for the drop stand clip, but I checked for it and the drop stand — I never found them.

What stem would have normally come on this model?

thank you for all your help!

Hey hey! Thank you for the heads up on all of that. There are holes for the drop stand clip, but I checked for it and the drop stand — I never found them.

What stem would have normally come on this model?

thank you for all your help!
The proprietary Colson stem was introduced in '37, so either that one, a motorbike style or possibly even a Torrington BevLoc as most 36's used.

Bevloc
20211120_121204-jpg.jpg

Upright motobike type
20211107_170226-jpg.jpg

Colson stem
img_21131-jpg.jpg

Back