When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any info on my Ambassador find?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
http://digital.hagley.org/islandora/object/islandora:2407311#page/35/mode/1up

Ambassador & Victory branded bicycles were distributed by these guys ...... Bicycle's made by Pope / Columbia / Westfield Manufacturing. Ambassador & Victory was the brand (Badged) sold & distributed by the Edwards & Crist Co. Inc. In the 1920′s Edwards & Crist Co. claimed to be one of the largest Bicycle & Motorcycle distributors in the world. Edwards & Crist were based in Chicago Illinois and this Victory badge states Edwards & Crist was later located in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

Jesse Edwards was the president of Chicago’s Edwards-Crist Manufacturing Company. The company offered up its motorcycle to rural carriers by focusing on fears of keeping ones job in a competitive age.

Edwards-Crist-mfg-co.jpg

1920's or before bicycle and motorcycle catalogue from The Edwards and Crist Company, entitled

Catalogue of Bicycles, Bicycle Tires, Motorcycle and Bicycle Accessories

There is no date, circa 1920's or possibly earlier. It is a 6 by 9 softcover with 121 pages. Included are Ambassador, Cadillac, Victory bicycle and motorcycle parts and accessories. Features bicycles, tires, old bicycle lights, bells, coaster brakes, locks, etc. Also has a large motorcycle section featuring, goggles, seats, horns & sirens, head gear, pumps, etc. Also tricycles, batteries & many other great illustrated items.

00859.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 22.54.32.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 22.55.10.png

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info I have received on the board and through messaging. Not sure what to do with this bike yet. I collect beer, pop any grocery related branded bicycles. None of those are pre 33 for sure, that's why I was in search of info. Thanks Jan

I am the original poster on this thread with the Ambassador bike. For some reason I could not sign in under my fastfury name. This bike is going to go up for sale so I am open to any offers before I go and post it on Ebay. I am in Ohio so feel free to call me @ 74o-5oI- 4I2nine before 10pm eastern. Thanks Jan

I am the original poster on this thread with the Ambassador bike. For some reason I could not sign in under my fastfury name. This bike is going to go up for sale so I am open to any offers before I go and post it on Ebay. I am in Ohio so feel free to call me @ 74o-5oI- 4I2nine before 10pm eastern. Thanks Jan
Jan,
Per the forum rules you must list a price. V/r Shawn

I'm sorry I did not know the forum rule that a price was needed. With that being said I will put a price at $2000 VERY NEGOTIABLE :wink: OBO

Back