When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any info on what i think is an Indian?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The tanks are out there...I am pretty sure not every Indian had a tank. I think there was a “non-equipped” (no tank) model as well, so maybe it never had one. Can’t wait to see more.

The tanks are out there...I am pretty sure not every Indian had a tank. I think there was a “non-equipped” (no tank) model as well, so maybe it never had one. Can’t wait to see more.

My experience is that most known bikes that have tanks did not originate with them. The tanks have been reproduced to varying degrees of accuracy. An original will likely be in the $1500-2000 range depending on who is in the market at the time it shows up. V/r Shawn

The badge will tell a lot. The fork as well. The rear dropouts too. If it has been painted a lot you may not see and tank strap outlines.

Love it... A Forgotten Treasure---in Dad`s Attic ! ----- `Wish I could be there for the unveiling... Good Luck to You and Dad....-------God Bless---Cowboy
No offense, but Dad liked to paint stuff -didn`t He? Sometimes, that`s good...

Well, chain wheel is correct, possibly frame, pedals look promising other than that....
But regardless, Welcome to the Cabe!

Back