When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any informations on this Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pearl

On Training Wheels
Any informations on this Bike. The Name of this Bike is Besa Rad Western Germany . I couldnt find any informations on this Bike.

Screenshot_2018-10-06-14-31-46.png

Screenshot_2018-10-06-14-31-40.png

20181006_143307.jpg

20181006_143231.jpg

20181006_143204.jpg

Welcome to the forum! There were a handful of small bike companies in Germany, and exceptionally little is known about them! Bikes like this were made for export to America, to compete with American middleweights, which were created to compete with lighter European touring bikes!

Welcome to the forum! There were a handful of small bike companies in Germany, and exceptionally little is known about them! Bikes like this were made for export to America, to compete with American middleweights, which were created to compete with lighter European touring bikes!
Do you have any Links of this Company?

It looks to be complete, which is a good thing, because I have no idea where you would find parts. Who made the 3 speed rear hub? It may have a date on it. Cool!

Welcome to the CABE. Thank-you for posting your pictures. Now I understand where my little triangle tool-box is supposed to fit on a bike.

Back