When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any interest in waterslide decals?

-
I was working with a local graphic designer to produce a decal for the Stearns bicycle. He just disappeared in the wind, I don't know what become of him or his work (if any). Anyway, I have a his/hers 1896 Stearns (with no decals). I became interested in this after reading "Stearns Head Badge Decal" by David Brown on the CABE. I see you are a member of the CABE, please search for this article. It's very informative & contains some of the best pics of the decal that I have seen. Within this article, you'll note some conversation related to Craig Allen & copies of a decal. I contacted Craig & offered to buy 2 decals, he declined (these where given to him,not something he put together himself). I have received the 2 decals he generously sent to me & as he described, "very poor quality".

That's the background, I'm a customer for a few, Let me know how I might be able to assist you.

Have a good one/Bob
[email protected],

Great idea. Keep a library of stuff you do for peoples bikes. Eventually you will have a goldmine of designs and info cabers can get from you. Big win, win for everyone.

Would anyone be interested in a few of these???
View attachment 821483

Here are the decals I had made up. They are water slide. And I have a limited amount left. pm me if you are interested.

n_a (3)b.jpg

I would definitely be interested in getting decals made. Not just for my vintage bikes, but for some custom made guitars and guitar pedals, etc.

You can buy white water-slide paper. I used to buy it and print decals on my ink jet printer, clear coat them, and use them. Someone with the right software and good printer made for it could really do some awesome stuff for all of us. Heck, I'd even like some original decals made for my 1953 Ford F-100. I'd pay good for good work. Keep us posted.

Here are the decals I had made up. They are water slide. And I have a limited amount left. pm me if you are interested.
Hey Ed, would love to have the early seat post tube decal
westfield decal3.png

Would also love to have the Pope Mfg Co decal as well, maybe Alec could help on that
1914 Pope3.PNG

If anyone is interested in getting decals made (For any application), PM me with your project you have in mind. Cheers!

Back