When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any muscle bike guys in Springfield MO?

-

ODDER

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’m going to be out in the Springfield MO area in a couple of weeks. If there are any muscle bike guys that would want to meet up and sell/trade parts, maybe take a ride, hit me up.

I’m going to be out in the Springfield MO area in a couple of weeks. If there are any muscle bike guys that would want to meet up and sell/trade parts, maybe take a ride, hit me up.
When do you plan on being in town? I do not have any muscle bike stuff here currently, but have some balloon tire stuff. I attend college in Springfield. Most of my stuff is in Stl

When do you plan on being in town? I do not have any muscle bike stuff here currently, but have some balloon tire stuff. I attend college in Springfield. Most of my stuff is in Stl
March 10th or so.

I might be, most of my stuff is in Paducah, KY now but if I'm in town we might be able to make something work.

Back