When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Nice Ladies Bikes FOR SALE Heading to Ann Arbor?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TieDye

I live for the CABE
If you have a pretty nice complete ladies bike that you will be taking to Ann Arbor to sell, please either post pictures and details of it here, or PM me. And, if you would have interest in perhaps doing a trade (men's bike or ladies) for a 1939 ladies Excelsior Hollywood I have, let me know. I am not looking for any Schwinn. Thanks!!
Deb

Last edited:
Hey Deb, you get into 1890’s bikes or just ballooners or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesse, I am not into the TOC or 1890's bikes. I think they look cool, but I don't care to own one. I love ballooners, especially late 40's and the early to mid 50's. I love ones with metal skirt guards, Roadmasters of any year, nice Hawthorne's, Elgins, JC Higgins, etc. But no Schwinns please.

Last edited:
If you have a pretty nice complete ladies bike that you will be taking to Ann Arbor to sell, please either post pictures and details of it here, or PM me. And, if you would have interest in perhaps doing a trade (men's bike or ladies) for a 1939 ladies Excelsior, let me know. Thanks!!
Deb
I have a perfect 1955 Schwinn Phantom that is a show stopper. Steve Doan

If you think you might be interested in this one, I can ask my wife if it is for sale.
MVC-627S.JPG

MVC-628S.JPG

MVC-629S.JPG

MVC-630S.JPG

MVC-631S.JPG

I have a ladies 'ROCHET' similar to the picture that has string skirt guards on it.
4 speed I think and its Red/blue. If any interest in an exotic bike id take more pix. Cheep ....350.00.

like this bike ,(not mine)
1553822865992.png

Back