When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANY ONE GOING TO THE PORTLAND IN SWAP MEET

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SHO2010

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm going on Saturday. Looking for decal set for my 54 Jaguar and a few other items.

I've considered it, but highly doubt I'll find the one rare thing on my wants list. I'll be getting my rims and fork cap re-plated. The other stuff I need is fairly common still, so I'll see what Fairborn has.

I'll be there Saturday as well...bright and early hopefully! This is my first swap so I'm curious to see the magnitude of what is there. I have a few things I'm looking for.

Made it to the show on Saturday and it was a disappointment to say the least bad weather on Friday scared most of the vendors out. I picked up a couple items from Memory Lane and also got a chain guard from a vendor out in the field who had a stack of them. There were more of the scooter vendors left then bicycle and they had some interesting things to look at. Looking forward to the Memory Lane swap meet in the fall.
20170723_120025.jpg

I was somewhat disappointed as well. I ended up not buying anything. There was a Spaceliner that got my hopes up but the tank had broke during transit to the show. He dropped the price but the tank would set me back another couple of hundred in addition to the bike.

I was somewhat disappointed as well. I ended up not buying anything. There was a Spaceliner that got my hopes up but the tank had broke during transit to the show. He dropped the price but the tank would set me back another couple of hundred in addition to the bike.
I looked at that bike also I think he was way optimistic about getting what he wanted he came over to me while I looked at it and asked if I wanted to make an offer I told him we were way too far apart in price. There is a very nice one on craigslist that can be had for a little less than $100 over what he was asking.

It's not about what you need but what you will find that you dont need. LOL

HA! I know that feeling well, it's what keeps my basement a disaster and the back of my garage full. At least my shed and backyard are cleaned out now!

I DID find nearly everything I needed in Fairborn. Except for the crank!

Back