When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any phone # eBay or pay pal

-

Phattiremike

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Long story about a damaged bike during shipping. I feel I’m getting jerked around. I claimed item damaged during shipping with eBay 100% guaranteed refund. Contacted seller immediately who must have contacted FedEx. eBay sends me a return label days later but FedEx came and picked the bike up before I ever contacted them for a pick up? Now seller wants to know where the bike is, it’s at the FedEx facility in Georgia!!’ He was sent those labels the day it was picked up, still no refund.
Is there any phone # for eBay or pay pal, I’m frustrated!

Mike

I am surprised that Fedex picked up so quick.... I have had claims as a seller and a buyer and have always been told that the shipper ( seller ) had to initiate the claim process.

Seller told me fedex was coming to inspect the bike on the 3rd, that never happened but then my regular fedex driver shows up w/ a label on the 6th to pick up the bike. It was going to a damage department per the label which I photo documented, I was left a verification #. This must have been arranged by the seller because I never contacted fedex? Without notice I had to scramble w/ the fed ex driver to pack it up so he could haul it away.

Trying to communicate via email w/ e-bay is near impossible, they keep telling me to print a label... hell the bikes gone and out of my possession.

Thanks for the phone #'s.

Mike

556612_1710259052550858_610665929051431915_n.jpg

Seller told me fedex was coming to inspect the bike on the 3rd, that never happened but then my regular fedex driver shows up w/ a label on the 6th to pick up the bike. It was going to a damage department per the label which I photo documented, I was left a verification #. This must have been arranged by the seller because I never contacted fedex? Without notice I had to scramble w/ the fed ex driver to pack it up so he could haul it away.

Trying to communicate via email w/ e-bay is near impossible, they keep telling me to print a label... hell the bikes gone and out of my possession.

Thanks for the phone #'s.

Mike

I know exactly how you feel. Not long ago I had an eBay order go awol in the mail system and eBay was useless. I contacted PayPal and they issued me a credit within 15 minutes.

@CWCMAN I’m glad you got me the eBay #, it was just in time! The seller tried to get over on me today for some major $$$. The bike was ultimately sent back to him today, thanks to FedEx for assisting me with back tracking right to his house! I called eBay and was able to prove to them he initiated the bicycle pick up and was now in possession of the bike, they then ruled in my favor. I’m glad I kept photos and other documents like our text correspondence’s.

Refund will be a few days out but at least I don’t feel I was screwed!
Thanks again.

Mike

Back