When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Value Here

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I got this free today from I guy that knows I like bikes but this is not my thing,any value as a bike or parts? Missing some parts maybe and plastic sides are just in place all hardware is long gone but easily found at hardware store.Rims say made in USA .

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 518
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 968
In 1997, $50. Today, the value would be the joy a kid gets from it after you donate it.

I think I remember kids with these, but they were after my time so I didn't get to mock them. Didn't they make noise, too? Might be interesting to convert to electric (but probably not worth the money). I'm sure somebody somewhere thinks it's "old-school cool".

Have tried to give it to neighbor hood kids parents all say no more bikes in the garage,any cabers in sw ohio know of a kid that would love to have it pm me and its yours,not perfect but rideable and free

A Roadmaster MotoCykes. My first new bike was a 16" version in yellow. (I am only 23) I had a lot of fun on it and I still have it. If you were closer I would add it to my small collection of them. Hope some kid gets some joy out of it like I did with mine.

It found a home Weds night ,gave it to a co workers 7 yr old son.Bike had been in pieces for years good to see it getting used again and a kid enjoying it

Back