When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANY VINTAGE BIKE/CAR SWAPS COMING IN OCT-DEC 2022 NEAR TAMPA FL?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Callahooney1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just wondering if anyone has knowledge of any vintage bike/car swap meets in or near the Tampa Florida area in October, November, December 2022 ?

Last edited:
I have not heard of anything down here ,except for the Cape Canaveral show in Febuary, no swap meet -I usually have a few items to sell , although , the event is for show and we ride the beach , Flip Flop Mafia

Cape Canaveral show? What is it exactly? If no bike swaps, would be cool to go to a vintage car swap. Old bike stuff among other cool stuff usually can be found there.

We have car shows every month , in different parts of central fl. Our bike show is a bike show and ride on the beach , . To find out specific car show times and locations , type in the area ,and the month you will be down , there is a car show in webster , every month , . You never know what will be at a car show down here or anywhere ! There are a lot of collectors around, anything good will be bought up quick . I have people searching for me, I know lots of people who also have people searching for them .

Back