When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody familiar with "schwinnstore" on Ebay?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So here is a follow-up if anyone is interested....
I have had private messages here and on a different forum telling me of issues with this Craig Morrow guy selling his inheritance on Ebay as "schwinnstore" and "bicycleheaven"
I understand peoples hesitancy, but by the law of averages and by sheer numbers, He has to have irked many other people. I looked back and found that I've bought 5 things from him in the past two years and four of them were on my list of Ebay peeves.

This last time, I was looking for a new kickstand. a "355" Suburban stand is fine. My old one is the original chrome stand and is not stamped with a number. Not all are.
Schwinn store on Ebay is selling new kickstands, he's got several and says they fit lightweights and the measurement knee to toe is what I need. They are not stamped. He is the "schwinnstore" so subliminally I am thinking this kickstand is what he says it is.
After 5 days he hasn't mailed the kick stand. The label has been made but it was never scanned at the destination P.O. till the end of day 6 then it takes nearly two weeks more (not his fault)
I immediately notice it is wrong. It is thicker and heavier than my old one and the angle of the spring end is much more which would make a lightweight nearly lay on its side.
I wish I would have taken a pic of the old and new side-by-side but I didn't. I just re-packaged it and got it ready to be sent back. I sent him a return deal on Ebay and now Ebay controls all returns.
Ok, no big deal, I'll just print the return label to find out it is for $3 and change at first class rate. But the kickstand weighs 1.7 lbs. It will be returned to me immediately if I try to send it with that label. This happened because he was offering free shipping on the kickstand and just put any old number in the product weight box when he made the listing.
All this time, 3 messages to Mr. Morrow.... No Answers. 3 days.......
I address the package and send it back myself with tracking. I sent a message telling him what I was doing and provided the tracking #. No answer. Surprisingly it arrives back at the 'schwinnstore" in 3 days. No answer.
Ebay won't help because its all automated and my return label was never scanned. To them, I never sent it back.
Soooooo. I start a PayPal case. 3 days he doesn't answer. No refund.

At this point I would pay $50 to give this guy a bad feedback, but I dont have to pay. PayPal will get the money back for me in 5 days. Not about the money.
So I leave him the feedback he deserves and he responds to it saying he has refunded me.
LIAR. I have yet to get a refund.

This is Craig Morrow
This is the "schwinnstore" on Ebay
This is "bicycleheaven" on EbayYou got a full refund you lost nothing we went over this about your kickstand 10 times and you say you never got a refund and anyone who knows ebay can get a refund no matter what

176845181_830115687599816_5727295767104697073_n.png

Everyone knows in the bike business, many item like tires, tubes and many other items was and still a big shortage. out of stock because of covid so when we only have a few tires left and I need them as well for my shop, I sell the tires at the shop for $20 each when we can buy a bunch at a cheap price when the cost was down. On Ebay we pay shipping, fees and my helpers that why it is NOT cheap. It's called supply and demand and sometimes on ebay when we are out of the cheaper items, we put up the price so most people would not buy them. Why? well if you end the item you lose the number of how many sold that Ebay shows and the more you show sold the more people buy the item we lower the price back to normal when we get them at a cheaper rate. I have them in back order and they are coming in soon so when they coming I will lower them back to lower price.
Sort of like charging $250 a night for a motel room that is normally $59 but the hurricane drove up demand due to limited supply.

I have had countless people contact me asking about them with issues regarding buying NOS original Schwinn parts only to find out
they are poor quality reproductions... Be careful out there! always We have been on ebay for over 25 years with 99.8 pos feedback sold more than many . We offer full refunds and many people buy items not knowing what they need they just buy it and know they can send it back. We sell nos items and repopulated items

I have bought from bicycle heaven. One item I received was not in an acceptable condition. I messaged them with a picture. Next day I heard back from them. Sent me a replacement and told me to keep the other because of the return shipping cost.
Johnny

You got a full refund ,,you bought a item that did not fit ,,so we gave you a full refund and you can see in the photo we gave info that i think helps on what your buying with ruler thats what i know about the item ,,,i dont think i tried to cheat anyone in fact i looked up bicycle items you are selling and they are no different than mine except your prices are higher

Not taking sides! I sell a lot on E-bay and buy once in a while. Bicycle Heaven seems to move a lot of parts. I can say from my buying experience that the ruler in the photo is not always the best way to describe. This one is not that bad and there are worse out there! If there is any angle involved it hard to see what the ruler is saying. WRITTEN dimensions in the description is the only way to be accurate.

Still have not received a refund. STILL.
If you follow eBay return request from the beginning as eBay told you to do instead you open a bank dispute that cost me $20 extra there should be no problem at all. This is the picture of proof that I allow eBay to give money back to you. There is absolutely NOTHING I can do now. You gave me me a bad feedback, and we follow eBay return policy and you did not. Your bank had the control of your money return.

176845181_830115687599816_5727295767104697073_n.png

Back