When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody have an idea what these are?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

72runner

Finally riding a big boys bike
Came across these two bikes. Believe ones a predator and ones a scambler. Anyone got an idea on years? Also value? Dont wanna overpay for them.... thanks a bunch!

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

Couple more pics. I think the scambler is a 79-81 not positive tho. Wanna save em of they are worth it!

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

The gussett area does have a shadow in there . Cheap bikes not much of anything besides red tuff 2s and possibly good grips on that grey one.

Newbie but very experienced BMX collector from Illinois here to help...

Silver one is about 1983-84 Schwinn Thrasher Mag. Frame manufactured in China or Taiwan, most likely by Giant. I believe these were still assembled in the USA. Bars, stem, chaingurad, BB & cranks all appear to be leftovers from the U.S. made scramblers (I believe). Sprocket is lun chi (China) I think. Tuf-wheels were made in Cali. & a bonus because stock Thrashers typically came with Redstone mags (not as nice as the Skyway's) Parts are worth more than the whole in this case.

Blue is a Predator Aerostar, 1985-86 model, made over seas. Seat is best part on that one.

I'd offer 80 on the Silver and 25 on the blue and wouldn't go over 120-135 on both only if I were parting these bikes out. When the dust clears & good parts are sold you may have 2 frames that will bring very few if any $$$.

Will somebody please tell me if it is okay to openly talk about price on The Cabe? I saw nothing in the rules restricting it but unsure of etiquette here. The other sites I am on - it is not allowed.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Any more BMX questions? Hit me up, I'm pretty sharp on stuff from 1974-1990.
I can help find the answers if I don't know.

Last edited:
Back