When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anybody have any dealiings with kratekid63????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

xochi0603

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anybody buy or sell anything to kratekid63?? Just wondering?? He's has a apple krate & shifter for sale that all the pictures where taken from previous sales last October on ebay

Anybody buy or sell anything to kratekid63?? Just wondering?? He's has a apple krate & shifter for sale that all the pictures where taken from previous sales last October on ebay

The inability to post your phone number correctly, TWICE.... tells me a lot about a person.

I tried to buy a shifter from him. He would not take pay pal and did not have an ebay account. He sent pictures of the shifter that I was able to find on google. He wanted me to pay his with a moneygram. He used and AIM email address which had just been issues. Never got his name of address. Here is one of the picture he emailed me.
Just the shifter. I cropped in the rest so you can see where the picture was pulled from

scammer_zps99ed0a3f-1.jpg

He contacted me about my wanted S-2 post, sent me some pictures but then I saw all the scam posts about him. I Knew something was fishy when there was a response to my want ad, that never happens!!!

Back