When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody in Southern California or close by getting cad done soon?

-

Obi-Wan Schwinnobi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Was wondering if anyone was getting cad work done soon close to me in San Diego. I have two pork chops and little bits needing cad work... let me know...Also want to get some bars done in chrome as they are nickel now. We can arrange a price for piggy backing.. thanks..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Please tell me you aren't going to use Fine Quality Metal Finishing--The absolute worst experience I've had with a company. Poor quality--sent it back a second time with not much better results. They tried to bill me three times for the same work and do not seem to have a firm grasp of the English language. Never frickin again! V/r Shawn

Please tell me you aren't going to use Fine Quality Metal Finishing--The absolute worst experience I've had with a company. Poor quality--sent it back a second time with not much better results. They tried to bill me three times for the same work and do not seem to have a firm grasp of the English language. Never frickin again! V/r Shawn
I hope that's not the place!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not the same. I sent about 700 parts last time and they all came back nice. They do not do the prep work just the cad. But I have a large media barrel tumbler that polishes it before cad plate.
John

John, I got a guy that runs over the boarder for chrome. Screw those guys we were using. Probably cut the cost in half. The guys we were using were just running it over the boarder anyway. My guy gets full bumpers triple plated for $175.

Back