When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know RustyFox?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dude what is your problem? If people should see things in person before buying anything, what would the point of selling on here be? I dont appreciate the comment about me not learning from my last experience. Why dont you back off my post. Youre not being helpful.
Dude what is your problem? If people should see things in person before buying anything, what would the point of selling on here be? I dont appreciate the comment about me not learning from my last experience. Why dont you back off my post. Youre not being helpful.
What would I do? Hmmmm... Similar things have happened to me- even lately. It is not right what he has done, maybe there`s a chance for him to make it right yet. A similar thing happened to me several years ago on Ebay.It was a fifty dollar purchase, the item was listed as perfect but when it arrived- it had been glued back together. I wrapped it right back up and shipped it back to the lady the same day. I emailed her that night and explained why- no judgement- no excitement. I waited- no answer. A couple of weeks passed -I emailed her again- a month passed. I emailed her again, but this time I said, " for whatever reason you have not returned my money- I am not mad at you- I will leave you no bad feedback- I will not ever contact you about this again, You evidently needed the money worse than I do , I forgive you and I will pray for you." And she sent me my money back.
Whatever this guys problem is- he might make good yet. We don`t know what his life is about. He might be having a real hard time right now. And, You may end up writing this off... Or he might be reading this post right now... Be calm and patient a little longer-- there are more good people than bad... --------Cowboy PS-- If You go to him angry---it`s over...

Last edited:
I definitely agree. Rusty fox might still make this right. And i was just asking if anyone knows him personally. Some of us are friends with other members on here.

Im sorry you had the trouble on ebay but its nice she came through. Im not going to lose sleep over this. We will see what happens

I definitely agree. Rusty fox might still make this right. And i was just asking if anyone knows him personally. Some of us are friends with other members on here.

Im sorry you had the trouble on ebay but its nice she came through. Im not going to lose sleep over this. We will see what happens
Good Man...------Cowboy

Dude, those eyes are scaring me, real bad! Or is it Dudette?

ya fordmike can be scary sometimes
Barry-1.jpg

Hey RustyFox! Yeah you!! You gonna cough up Amanda's money or what?? Cuz I'm coming for you!
:p

JK. Not really a threat in any way. I just hope it all works out for both parties involved & that RustyFox is doing alright.

Last edited:
ya fordmike can be scary sometimes
I'm thinkin' maybe somehow blocking
This guy! I'll tell ya! Where's God, now that we need him? How do I go back to a simple life with A Clockwork Orange being rated G? My nightmares have only just begun! I'm selling all my bikes to Japan!
Perhaps sunglasses might soften to look. Or, tattoos on the neck? Come to the SF ride. I'll buy you 3 beers!

I think this problem has no place on the forum. Deal with the individual by yourself. This happened to you before and you learned nothing from what happened. Stop buying unless you can see, ride and pick up the bike yourself. Roger
Comments like this are why other bike forums are often on life support with members dropping like flies.

Back