When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know RustyFox?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Its ok cowboy!

I got a message yesterday saying he will get it boxed up. I hope i just get this bike soon and can move on. Im not getting my hopes up but i would really like for this to be all good. I know life can be hard but not talking to someone for weeks makes things really hard. And it sucks having to draw so much attention just to get some communication.

Its true though. Cabe members should know when there are hangups so they can be informed when they make deals with people.

Rusty has been going through some medical things and i know some times that stuff takes a lot of time. If he sends me the bike all will be well.

Its ok cowboy!

I got a message yesterday saying he will get it boxed up. I hope i just get this bike soon and can move on. Im not getting my hopes up but i would really like for this to be all good. I know life can be hard but not talking to someone for weeks makes things really hard. And it sucks having to draw so much attention just to get some communication.

Its true though. Cabe members should know when there are hangups so they can be informed when they make deals with people.

Rusty has been going through some medical things and i know some times that stuff takes a lot of time. If he sends me the bike all will be well.
Okay Girl, Remember We`re here if You need us... ---------Cowboy

He has never once come off as a dishonest person or a scammer so i figured one day i.d. get the bike and he just needed some time. Im sure itll be ok. Its just difficult navigating this sometimes.
I`m sure that You are right in your judgements but, -- if you run into these kind of problems and you have received someone`s money for something- you send their money back with explanation and apologies... This is the right thing to do. --------Cowboy We are all going through something...

Its ok cowboy!

I feel kinda bad for the dude now, that's why I try to give members the benefit of the doubt.

Back