When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know RustyFox?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I hate seeing a Cabe member gets screwed especially by another Caber.We dont need ;lists,rating systems,testimonials,.Just use PayPal and pay the 3 % ! If a Caber says to send it as a friend or family member ,AVOID ! Try to buy bikes that you can pick up always helps too.Simple solution.Cover yourself,We like to think we are all one big happy family but every family has bad members.

I cant offer help when i dont know what is going on. He told me it was boxed already a month ago and now he needs to box it so im just giving him space. Hopefully itll be ok.

Jamie, i bought it the night he listed it.

I hope he gets well and is able to send it. He has never sounded like a bad guy. I think this community is very resourceful and its very helpful. I know a lot of us are friends with members personally so this is why i started the post.

I cant offer help when i dont know what is going on. He told me it was boxed already a month ago and now he needs to box it so im just giving him space. Hopefully itll be ok.

Jamie, i bought it the night he listed it.

I hope he gets well and is able to send it. He has never sounded like a bad guy. I think this community is very resourceful and its very helpful. I know a lot of us are friends with members personally so this is why i started the post.

I don't mind giving someone the benefit of the doubt but this one just doesn't seem kosher to me. He has logged on numerous times in the past month yet no explanation or response to you in this thread? He said it was boxed and ready to go and now he says it still has to be boxed? That's when I call BS and just want a straight answer. We all go through things and have problems but honoring your commitments should be a priority. V/r Shawn

I agree, shawn. It all sounds like a bit of hooey but i dont mind being patient and letting him straighten it out.

I purchased a bike from him about six months ago. Drove to WV to pick up the bike. It was on the front porch, never met the man!

Wow, this whole situation bothers me. I once was told by a member that we are a community of like minded people. Well, maybe not, any one who owes a debt should be a stand up person and pay that debt. If this person is not responding and still logging in and not communicating with you then he is a thief. He knows what he's doing, he took your money and is intentionally avoiding you, I would call the police and not think twice. He's a dirt bag, a sleaze bucket and should be banned from this site. All we have is our word...his is worth nothing. Rusty, if you read this, man up!

Back