When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody near Buffalo NY?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I found this and I want it, but the guy won't accept anything but a cash in person deal. Can anyone help out? I searched the member map but it seems to be NLA. https://buffalo.craigslist.org/mpo/d/harley-davidson-m65/6598391899.html

00B0B_kblTzLs6Vc7_1200x900.jpg

Yeah, no I don't need it that bad.
Especially Not running bud. You are looking at a pretty money pit...being what it is and not in running is no surprise at all.
I had cotton my hands on a fairly rare SX250 2 stroke AMF era Aermacchi HD Enduro.
I got it as a LITERAL basket case as is a rolling frame with flat tires, 4 Rubbermaid bins, and a milk crate of bits for $50.
Needless to say had I been more intelligent about the rarity of it I would have walked away before becoming determined to salvage what had been built IN ITALY and also being badged as a Cagiva for the locals.

Especially Not running bud. You are looking at a pretty money pit...being what it is and not in running is no surprise at all.
I had cotton my hands on a fairly rare SX250 2 stroke AMF era Aermacchi HD Enduro.
I got it as a LITERAL basket case as is a rolling frame with flat tires, 4 Rubbermaid bins, and a milk crate of bits for $50.
Needless to say had I been more intelligent about the rarity of it I would have walked away before becoming determined to salvage what had been built IN ITALY and also being badged as a Cagiva for the locals.
Thanks for the advice but it looks like this bike is going to be mine after all. I had a good conversation with the seller and he agreed to accept a postal MO and the Uship prices are pretty reasonable.

Back